Web Application Developer Analyst
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois, New Mexico, Oklahoma & Texas
Helped maintain and add new featuers to an enterprise enrollment systems that was used by a few thousand employees and external agents. A few of the things I did that save the company time money were:
- Created a file upload manager that allowed used to upload 1 - 20 documents at once and then modify a few file attributes attached after being uploaded.
- Rewrote a large portion of front end scripts and jsp to allow for cross browser support, speed up and for better User Experience.
- Wrote a module that allowed users to navigate between registration pages without forcing them to complete required fields until submission. The previous functionality required input for required fields between switch pages.
- Back-end: Java, Servlets and Structs
- Database: IBM DB2 and Microsoft Server 2008
- Other Tools: IBM MQ Workflow, MyEclipse Blue 10.x, Windows XP, IBM Rational Team Concert, IBM Rational Application Developer (RAD)